The 5 Roots of Beach Landscaping’s Growth
There have been seasons of growth and change for Beach Landscaping of Myrtle Beach since 2010. But the constant has always been our commitment to expanding and improving the level and quality of services that we deliver to the community.
For example, the father-son team of Bob and Matt Freedman originally began purely offering commercial maintenance and residential landscaping and planting services. Their client roster quickly exploded, as did the Myrtle Beach housing market, which opened the door to the potential of more hardscaping and paver projects.
Enter Matt’s brother, Andy, who helped kick off this new division of Beach Landscaping in 2020.
“Everyone moving here wants to do something nice in their backyard,” says Andy. “We were starting to get more calls for putting in a patio, an outdoor fireplace, fire pit, or kitchen.”
And Beach Landscaping has met those requests and more, nearly tripling in size since 2017 to $4 million in sales. The latest proof of growth is our brand-new building on 1373 Cannon Road, Myrtle Beach, which now serves as headquarters.
What factors into this growth of Beach Landscaping?
- We have the right leadership and team in place, from the family of partners, project managers, and salespeople to the 40 full-time employees.
- We are renowned for our quality work. Our 400 residential customers and 50 HOA commercial clients know we deliver only professional, quality work – and we take pride in that. In fact, we’ve been voted Best of the Beach by The Sun News, Carolina Forest Chronicle, Myrtle Beach Herald, and North Myrtle Beach Herald several times since 2011.
- We are hands-on and proactive. Our partners are there onsite for our clients to personally make sure any issues are addressed. We have developed a great relationship with all of our homeowners and property managers because we are in constant communication with them – and they trust us and respect that.
- We are experts in the industry. We have invested hours of classes and training in planting and landscaping layouts, plant identification, pesticide application, weed control, and hardscape design to ensure we provide our clients with only the best in service.
- And we are motivated to grow even more. We wouldn’t be successful without our loyal customer base. And we are just getting started on serving the community to become an even stronger pillar in the Myrtle Beach landscaping industry.