Getting ready for your upcoming hardscape project is very exciting! We would like to share a few thoughts for things you may encounter during the construction phase:
- Delivery of Materials – Please expect to see materials delivered to your property. We may need to use your driveway for pallets of pavers or other materials to be staged off of the street as required by some HOA’s.
- Dust & Dirt – This will be a construction zone. We need to make cuts to pavers which releases dust into the air and it will attach to any furniture or yard accessories around the construction area. We will do our best to clean up everything upon leaving but we recommend that you put anything away that you do not want to get dirty.
- Noise – With construction, unfortunately comes noise. While on site, we will be making cuts to the pavers and running heavy machinery during the day. Typically our working hours are between 8 am – 5 pm which is the timeframe you may hear noise.
- People Coming & Going – Throughout the course of the project, there will be Beach Landscaping employees walking the property. I will be stopping by on a daily basis and you also may see other project managers, foreman, and crew members.
- Total Construction Time – We are hoping to be in and out as soon as possible. But some things are simply out of our control. *Cough Cough*…weather. If we run into rainy weather, the project may take us longer than expected.
- Construction Process – As mentioned before, your property will be a construction zone while we do your install. We will be making a mess. Construction is never fun…BUT, it means progress. We will make sure to install your project as promised, fine tune the finishes and walk the project with you to review the final product.
Thank you again for choosing to trust Beach Landscaping with your hardscape project!